Wednesday, April 23, 2008

You Turned Around To Talk To Someone, And Found Nobody There

How could you see a different moon
There’s only one to find
Strawberries all come in June
Maybe I’ll be fine

Will try, I will try

Will Try - Amy Annelle

Photobucket
Whoosh! Off we go!

Today my dad went off to Manilla for about three weeks. Ah, gosh that's the longest he's left us. Was a pretty em, sad-ish start to a day. Went to KLIA at about, em, 10. He had to check-in by 11-ish, so we had some time.

Was a pretty leisurely drive to KLIA, and when we got there, had a sort of meal in a sense, I had two chocolate croissants. Then we said our goodbyes, with wet eyes and whatnot.

So yeah, seeing you in three weeks, hopefully. Better get me a new car or something! Hahahaha

Photobucket
Me mum and me dad

Photobucket
Me dad, me (yeah, I was dead tired)

Bah that's two important people that will not be directly accessible to me for the next few weeks to a month. Bah x 1 million billion brazillion

:(


Labels: ,