Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hand, Foot and Mouth?

I've always had a habit of putting my foot in my mouth, of saying / doing things that will eventually come and bite me in the ass one day. It's not that I want to, it's just something I happen to be good at doing. I realised I might've just fucked up my life. Hell, I know I did, because of what I'm feeling now.

I read it, not at home, but at a place where I could not get away from, not immediately anyway. Which left me no choice but to sorta dwell and think it over. They struck home, the words. I've been an idiot, I've been stupid, I've been many things, save that one thing that I should've been.

So, go, I say. It's all in the mind, now, for me, and I'll learn to shut it out. Not like some people, though, where I'd show a face or something. I won't let this happen again. Promise to goodness, may a flower pot fall onto my head if I do.

I just hope the days where I can ask you out for a cup of coffee still can exist. But if not, hey, I totally get you. Like, seriously.