Sunday, April 06, 2008

Your Heart Won't Heal Right If You Keep Tearing Out the Sutures

Will someone please call a surgeon
Who can crack my ribs and repair this broken heart
That you're deserting for better company
I can't accept that it's over...
And I will block the door like a goalie tending the net
In the third quarter of a tied-game rivalry

Nothing Better - The Postal Service

Photobucket
-- bored @ work --

Woooo! Crazy week, doing interviews of So You Think You Can Dance Season 2 contestants, which means chasing them down and then getting them to talk to the camera (You'd be surprised at how many can't actually do that). Been to Ampang, Setapak, Glenmarie and am going to god knows where else. Thankfully it's still within KL / Selangor.

Been spending a lot on food as well, so I think (please oh please) that I'm going to gain some weight. But hopefully it won't all go to my tummy or face. I don't wanna look fat! Nooooo!

And just now, we had an impromptu outing, our Film group (Mel, Jas, Arthur, Kevin and I). Danced the night away, and ended up reaching home at 5.30. Hahahahaha. Giler power. And my mum was awake, so.. er.. yeah. Hopefully nothing happens.

And I have an interview to do again, later. Fuyoh. Happeningla! So off to bed I go.



I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams.
See these Ice cubes, see these Ice Creams?

Drop It Like It's Hot - Snoop Dogg ft. Pharell Williams


:)


Labels: , , ,