Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Finding Trust and Love Is Not Always Easy To Make

I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take
But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake

New Soul - Yael Naim

It's been a pretty hectic week for me, working as an intern at 8tv. I'm part of the production crew for So You Think You Can Dance Season 2, and it's awesome! Three of us (Arthur, Yvonne and I) were thrown straight into the thick of things, and it's been a Wham-Bam-Thankyou-Maam! sort of journey.

I'm gonna get some rest, since today has been a pretty tiring day, physically, but more towards mentally as well. Hahaha. So yeah. I'm going to do a proper one, so stick around.

*I'll just edit this post to put up more, by the way. I don't want to push the Langkawi post away just yet.


Edit 1: I had a bad dream about you and I. Actually woke up feeling.. I don't know, panicking.. scared.. Might've been the lack of sleep and too much brain activity these past few days.




Labels: , ,