Sunday, April 06, 2008

Should I Give Up, Or Should I Just Keep Chasing Pavements?

I've made up my mind, don't need to think it over
If I'm wrong I am right, don't need to look no further
This ain't lust, I know this is love

But if I tell the world, I'll never say enough
'Cause it was not said to you

Chasing Pavements - Adele

I knew this one girl. Drowned in her own curls. We stood so tall, we caught a plane. Is there a chance? A fragment of light at the end of the tunnel? Or are we ashes and wine? It's your finger, and how I'm wrapped around it. I'd go hungry, I'd go blind for you. There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do. But if this goes on, I'd rather be alone with aliens and rainbows. You are my sweetest downfall.

Photobucket
"Everybody needs a little time away," I heard you say, "from each other."



Firstly, I'm glad to say nothing happened with regards to me coming home at 5.30am last night. Hahaha. Fuh, thank you god!

So anyway.

Woke up at 10, thanks to a phone call from my mum asking me to measure some cabinets downstairs. Then I had a restless time trying to sleep, since I kept on being interrupted by other phone calls and my alarm. But I did manage to get some sleep, and woke up at 12. For a short while, then went back to sleep, and woke up at 2.

My interview session was cancelled. Hahaha. Good or bad, I don't know. At least I have my Sunday back.

Had some Tomyam fried rice my parents bought from Secret Recipe. Had no appetite, so just had somewhat more than half. Tried to watch tv, had no mood for it. Want to head back to bed, feels like I've slept more than I need to. Want to read a book, my head is not up to it.

Whyyy? Gosh I had so much fun last night, and today I wake up like this.

What the fuck!

Wish I was a turtle.



Labels: ,