Sunday, April 20, 2008

Too Shy Shy, Hush Hush, Eye to Eye

Bounce, I got the remedy, it's you on me and me on you
And you on me and me on you and you on her
Then her on me and her on you and y'all on me
Then me on y'all and y'all on me
Menage a trois, menage a tr-uh-uh

Bounce - Timbaland ft. Dr. Dre, Missy Elliott Justin Timberlake

Been another pretty interesting week. Tiring, interesting, fun and just a touch of some sort of sadness. Found out something, and I'm pretty much very happy for you. But that's for the next post. Kasi priority to that one to be on top of the page. Hahaha.

So yeah, Friday, I had dinner at some steamboat restaurant at Ikano. It was a pretty good meal, and it wasn't too expensive. So I think I can go there again some day. Then I went and picked Jas up, and headed over to Mel's place to pick her up, and then met up with Arthur and Yvonne at Laundry.

*Pics courtesy of Jasmine and Yvonne

Photobucket
The fantastic-four

Photobucket
Yvonne and I (No idea what I was grimacing at)

Then we headed on to Sanctuary, but it didn't last long as we had to leave early. Then went to SS2 McD and lepak while waiting for Jas' beau. After that headed on to Subang to have some teh-o ais, and then to drop off Mel. Thought that'd be the last of her for like, a month. Hahah. Aih. So time sampai balik was about, 5-ish in the morning.

And I came home to some slow ass internet. Which really took the piss out of me. And there were cats fighting right outside my window, which also annoyed me. In the end I think I slept at about, what, 6.30, 7 am. Hahah. Gila.

Then we had a Komodo Ninja interview session with RTM1 (yeah, it's a start, aye?) at Dumex Kid's place. We all brought some shoes, and grouped it all up together. Was a pretty cool and fun "event". Had loads of laughs. Headed on to Subang Parade after that for some dinner, and then Kinz and I headed on home.

Photobucket
Komodo-Whut!?

Photobucket
This was in the elevator. Sooo many things to bring up.

Photobucket
Preparation!

Photobucket
Some of the shoes on display

Photobucket
Obligatory camwhore pic

Photobucket
Group Photo


Then I thought I was going to KO, since I slept quite little, to be honest. But I had to go out to give Mel her sunnies, and then she asked me if I wanted to hang out with her friends. I felt up to it, so I did, and it was a pretty fun and interesting night.

And tomorrow, I think I'm going to attend the Sunway Freeze! thing, but with the Komodos if they do go. Group Freeze, yo! The shiznit. Hahahah

Komodo-Whut?!

Labels: ,