Thursday, April 17, 2008

Remind Me Why We (You) Decided This Was For the Best

But life is life
And things will change
Like scenes upon an actors stage
Tomorrow comes today
For all we know

20 Good Reasons - Thirsty Merc

Participated in the KL Freeze event held at Pavilion. Went with Mel and Jas, met Nangsat (the only other Komodo there, what the fuck you guys?!), Yee Wei, and Shaz and gang. Headed to Lot10 and waited for those little orange pieces of paper, but never got one. Thankfully a friend had it. Checked out the instructions, and made our way to Pavilion.

Photobucket
At Lot10

There was a Vinci fashion show that was about to start when we got there. Mel and Jas stayed at the stairs whilst I went and took some photos, but then got bored, so I went back to the girls. Decided to check out where to freeze, and then while we were walking around we noticed some people were already frozen.

Photobucket
Some model @ Vinci Fashion Show

Photobucket
Them

Photobucket
That kid was the V.I.P of the day

Photobucket

Bloody idiots don't know how to read instructions properly or something, cos they started 5 minutes earlier. So the whole, suddenly stop moving thing was spoilt by them. But we did freeze according to time. It was an interesting experience. I thought I wanted to go around snapping photos of frozen people, but I decided to freeze as well.

Photobucket
And as we stood there, frozen..

Photobucket
The only two Komodos representing.

Um, there's more to come. Some interesting office pictures, if I feel like putting them up. But till then, hopefully this was enough of an update. Sorta. I'll edit in some bits I left out later. Not feeling up to it now. Sorta tired.

Labels: , ,