Sunday, April 20, 2008

Like Sum Yung Ho

And even better still
Warm nights and the chill
Creeping down my bones
Reminds me I'm alone
My sweet midnight surprise
Staple down my eyes
Stars I cannot see
Take me galaxy

Midnight Surprise - Lightspeed Champion

Photobucket

This one, dedicated to you getting your Singapore gig. Hahaha. You know, I couldn't stop smiling for quite some time after you called. I don't know, maybe it was because you're really happy, excited and whatnot, or something, but your excitedness transfered to me. Well, the happy bit lah anyway.

So. Congratulations Melissa Chen! Have fun there, and we'll see you in a bit, if all things go well, aye. Mesti!

And really, honestly I think that last bit tonight, if I didn't do it, I'd have prolly gone mad, thinking and very much possibly regretting. Might've been just a hug, but hey there's no such thing as "Just" when it comes to you. I'm actually glad I did. Haha. I went back with a smile, and a pretty light heart.

Here's two of my more er, "punani-er" pictures, just so that you don't forget what I look like. Hahaha. I'm gonna miss you, your company and your insults.

Photobucket
Let's Groove Tonight!

Photobucket
Sometimes we can get crazy in the office.

See you in a month! Bon Voyage, mon ami.

:D

*PS: See! I'm taking this 1 million billion brazillion times better than I did the last time you had to go to Singapore. Hahaha. Mmm progress? Maybe.

Labels: , ,