Friday, April 25, 2008

Clairvoyant, Much?

Just to put your mind at ease
You don't owe me anything
You paid me well in memories

And I think of you whenever life gets me down
I think of you whenever you're not around

Think Of You - A Fine Frenzy

Sometimes I think I can sense when trouble, or something bad or good is going to happen to me. My body gets all weird, and I get this werid feeling in my gut, heart and head.

Re-read some of my older posts, and yeah I think I could've sensed, even then, where some things were heading. Haha. Ah damn.

Anyway, just now I had a futsal session (finally!) with some of the Komodos and other sneaker-kakis. Went to play at this place called HTO somewhere in Subang. First time there, and I tell you on the way there I thought I was lost. Ntah mana celah kilang apa benda la the place.

So anyway, was a pretty okay night, in a sense. saw a few faces I haven't seen in ages. But disappointing in the sense that I didn't get to play as much as I would've liked, though everyone felt that way, since we only played an hour.

And also I was obviously not fit enough to play properly. My legs were starting to get that crampy feeling just 10 minutes into the game. Though that may be because I didn't really warm up. Or my shoes were a little too tight. Meh..

And here I was thinking I didn't really need to pass by that way, for some time to come. Hahaha.

Well, can't wait for the next futsal session.

Oh, this one's for you. I was bored, and it's 1.45 in the morning. I have my beanie, I took out my sunglasses, and so, my interpretation of the "1,2 & 5" pose.

*taken with the er, built-in camera of the computer. So yeah. Hahaha

Photobucket
One..

Photobucket
Two..

Photobucket
Five!



Hahaha.
Now I'll head on to bed. Dead tired, and tomorrow is a Friday. The weekend is near! Three more, hopefully.

Oooo babeh

:)

Labels: ,