Friday, September 04, 2009

You'd Think That People Would've Had Enough of Silly Love Songs

I look around me and I see it isn't so, oh no.
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs.

Elephant Love Medley - Ewan McGregor & Nicole Kidman

IMG_0067

I just watched Moulin Rogue (finally), and I have to say it was very very entertaining, though the ending did leave me feeling kind of bleh, meh, and drained. I had to stop and think, and also fix myself a teapot of tea (shamelessly making myself at home in Caryn's flat). It was better than what I expected, though I'm not quite sure what it was that I expected. I liked the treatment, and I loved the music.

So exciting, the audience will stomp and cheer!
So delighting, it will run for 50 years!

On a totally different topic, this holiday week has whizzed by very fast, and I can't seem to remember where my days have gone. I've two assignments due next week, so I know I'm going to have to finish up soon. Both are half-way done, so it won't be too bad to get them finished.

Labels: ,