Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Here Comes A Drum Beat, I'm Moving My Feet

They take a piece of me
Enjoy the scenery
Counting back from ten
But I will never fall asleep

Numb - Ben Lee

IMG_3082
Got this in the mail today. I'm now a member of Canon Malaysia's CPS. Not that big a deal as it's not as hard to join as compared to other countries, but yay. Hahaha. Ada la dapat a little bit of discount (20% actually, which is not too bad) for repairs and stuff, so that's a real bonus.

IMG_3091

Oh! Another pair of shoes! Wheeeee! Finally, a black pair. Hahaha. Now I can complete the rempit look which I know kinz would love. Ada high-cut shoes (though I think blazers are mid, not high), skinny jeans, and xs tees.

IMG_3098

IMG_3095

And one of my cats (Patrick) had to go for some minor surgery to remove some crystals or something in his bladder/kidney (one of those la, not sure which). Kesian gila weh! He's so groggy and like, high right now. Hahahaha. And he's under house arrest for 4 days.

So now he has something like a catheter (which is roughly the diameter of a vitagen straw) stuck up his pee pee. Ack!

Labels: ,