Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And We Will Only Need Each Other, We'll Breathe Together

You got me skippin' down the street,
And singin' love songs all out of key,
I didn't smoke nothin' but I feel so high,
And I know why.

La La La - LMFAO

IMG_3100
I'm 21, and to be honest, I know I could've been happier. For one thing, I celebrated it away from home, so no royal visits, no ultimate 21st birthday gift and all that guff. Add to that the fact that Ramadan decides to fall on my 21st birthday, so.. hurm.. But it's not too bad ey.

I find I'm eating kurmas (dates) like chocolate. It's so weird, I used to hate those things.

I want a 1d mark3 for my birthday laaaa! =(

Not a car, not some weird ass key or lock or whatever shit nonsense people get on their 21st, but a dream camera. Gah! Even if it isn't a 1d3, a 1d mark 2N pun I happy.

I love my lecturers this semester, I've one that's a Mac-head who teaches me design and stuff, and his classes are all so entertaining and interesting, there's a scriptwriter who.. you guessed it, wrote scripts and is a lovely lady who is easy to talk to about my studies, and another lecturer who insists on calling everyone bastard, eg: "Tiger Woods, I think that bastard is a very good golfer". It's especially funny as he has an African accent, so he pronounces it as "Basted".

I think this semester is pretty decent, study-wise.

And I've been having pretty regular movie nights, yesterday being a pretty.. weird one. We watched Eiffel, I'm In Love, and it was interesting, in a sense, yet disturbing as well. After the movie, Caryn turned to say to me "I'm never letting you date an Indonesian girl if they're like that". And I can't fault her, the girl is such a brat/bitch/weirdo kid. Ish!

Tomorrow it's Little Manhattan, I think.

And with that, adios, and happy fasting people =D

Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire.. well..

Labels: ,