Sunday, May 04, 2008

Yakinkan Aku Tuhan, Dia Bukan Milikku

Buang semua puisi
Antara kita berdua
Kau bunuh dia sesuatu
Yang kusebut itu cinta

Hapus Aku - Nidji

First of, let me start this with:

My throat is killing me! Haha. Mm yeah well I've recovered from the sores and aches and fever and whatnot, but now my throat is playing games with me. Coughing like some old hack at times.

So anyways. Just now.

Photobucket
Can't see my legs cos I wasn't wearing shoes. So yeah, tak cantik la.

Photobucket
Invites, you say?

Went to AIM 15 with Arthur, since my dad is away. Enjoyed it, and Faizal Tahir, man you the bomb lah! Hahaha. Sapu the next bunch of awards why don't you.

Photobucket
And it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

The after party wasn't so happening, since we were a little lost. I mean, I'm not one for the glitz and glamour of the stars, so yeah. Left after grabbing a few bites. Hahaha

Then went back, Arthur headed off to meet Shaz, if I'm not mistaken, and I..

I went to meet up with them Komodos at Shah Alam. Barbeque beb! Macam frat party jer. Hahaha. Happening. Turned up late, but still managed to have some good fun. Lots of drinking there, lots food there, lots ping pong (yeah wtf) and shit. Too bad I couldn't stay longer. Obligations, aye.

More probably at our blog :


Then sampai balik round 4 something after sending Kinz back to his car. And I got bored, and I was dressed up, so yeah. Haha. Some fun la kan.

Photobucket
Em, I don't know what to do. I'm new at this.

Photobucket
Oh, shit! I was supposed to do that?

Photobucket
What the hell is that on my wall?

Photobucket
Er.. yeah. I don't know what this one was supposed to be.


And that. Is that.
Wanted to call, but well I was out. Still will, if I can, tau?
Hahaha

Selamat Malam! :)

Labels: , ,