Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You Don't Need Money, Don't Take Fame

Don't need no credit card to ride this train
Its strong and its sudden and its cruel sometimes
But it might just save your life

Power of Love - Huey Lewis and the News

Watched Back To The Future (again) the other night, since I couldn't sleep. Fell in love (again) with Lea Thompson in that movie. Gah! She looked so sweet with her blue dress and white shoes.

Here's my phail attempt at illustrating her
Lea big

Wall of Fame material:

eman says: (21:42:54)
i wanna bathe lahhhh!

c a r y n says: (21:43:56)
bathe laaa

c a r y n says: (21:43:58)
im not watching


I think I've a pretty creepy friend.
She's pretty, and yet, creepy, at the same time. Hahaha

In other news, Monday was a terrific day! It was bright and sunny, I felt loads better, I did my laundry (everyone was doing their laundry, it was like, the fellowship of dirty clothes or something), had a long chat with friends while waiting for the dryer to finish um.. drying, went out to have dinner, got bitten on the shoulder, had ice cream, and and and.. my package arrived! Wheee! Delivered right to my doorstep. Finally, after missing out on the previous generations, my iPhone has landed. Mac assimilation, complete!

Photo 68

And here's the first photo taken with it. Razeen's chest, wtf.

IMG_0001

Labels: ,