Saturday, December 19, 2009

And When I Caught It You Were Out Of Reach

But I'm sure, I'm sure,
You've heard it before.

Heart Skipped a Beat - The XX

IMG_6119

IMG_6121
Whoa hey I've cleaned my room, properly this time. Hahahaha. It started off grudgingly, but then I got into the flow of things, and I ended up doing it properly. Cleaned out my closet too, and I've removed tonnes of stuff that I don't need anymore (e.g. clothes). Now I'm left with less than 20 pieces of clothing, though I take that as an excuse to go out and get more ;D

Went to TAG just now with Kinz, Andrew, Meph, and met with some long lost people there, and in that sense it was a nice night. But TAG in itself was pretty boring. Music banyak tak layan, and crowd was only so-so. And there was a creep! Hahahahaha! Meh.
IMG_6141
Me under my leaf =D
Tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday are "Eman is a good boy and will stay at home" days, though, so hopefully I shall stick to that. And I also want to lose some weight. I'm touching 60kg! Crazy! I want to go back to 55. Hahahaha.

Oh. Check these songs out (click to download):

Night by Night - Chromeo
Gimme Sympathy - Metric

Till next time, it's closing time, and I know who I want to take me home ;)

Labels: ,