Monday, January 11, 2010

Terdiam Kerana Berwarna Ungu, Kuputuskan Biar Bisu

Kutatap berseri berwarna hijau
Yang menawan sanubari

Aurora - Estranged
AJL 2010
Meet Uncle Hussein

So last night I went to AJL 2010 with a few friends, thanks to my dad for the tickets. We got there quite early, actually, but had to wait for the girls, and so had problems getting in. Thanks again to my dad. Then the place was so packed that we had to resort to standing. We eventually got seats (which were very unconventional seats, and we were not supposed to even sit there, I suppose), and again, thanks to my dad. Hahaha.

AJL 2010
Winner of AJL 2010, Aizat

They enjoyed the show, which was good. I was pretty.. restless, all throughout the show. I was analyzing audio, performances, backstage stuff, all that nonsense. Hahahaha. I can't even go to an event without thinking about all that anymore. Ish I miss that life.

AJL 2010
The crowd. Packed to the rafters.

Labels: ,