Sunday, January 03, 2010

Play Me a Sad Song, Because That's What I Want To Hear

I know that you’ll go soon.
You’ll find out so take me with you always.

Sad Song - Au Revoir Simone

IMG_6540b
Use the force, Luke!

2009 came and went. Woosh! So yeah. It was by far the most interesting year that I've had. There were so many ups, downs, roundabouts, u-turns, dead-ends, wrong-ways and crowded motorcycle lanes that it wasn't funny.

SO! This isn't going to be some whimsical pining piece of writing that reflects on the past year and whatnot. I leave those things behind me, and look forward to better things. 2010 should be a good year. Bout two years till earth's destruction too, if some things were to be believed. Hopefully by then I've got enough photographic and video equipment to properly document it.

So anyway. Yesterday, I bought myself two movies which I haven't seen yet which makes me look like the most outdated 21-year-old in the history of toilet paper. Bought myself Star Trek and District 9.

Both were excellent movies, both with different impacts. I loved Star Trek though, because it gave me goosebumps when I think back about the members of the Enterprise and how they got together. Plus I think Spock looks like Kwee Jin. Hahahaha!

Labels: ,