Friday, January 08, 2010

I Need a Direction to Perfection, No No No

Help me out
Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out

All These Things That I've Done - The Killers

IMG_0671
Outside, for a change

Today was a pretty good day, and it's not because I was out doing good things, which I rarely do, anyway, but because I woke up pretty early, and I spent my time at home being somewhat creative, playing Tap-Tap 3 till my fingers ached, and also managing to finish a book.

Was supposed to come up with a new blog design, and was oh so inspired to do it, but after struggling with my header, I lost all interest in doing it, and my attention wandered. Bahh.

I did come up with this though. I've wanted to do something like it since Christmas, but never really got to it. Um.. Yeah.

Snowman Rawr
What snowmen are like at night

So that's about it. Oh, on Sunday I'm going to AJL. Aside from that, my days in Malaysia are numbered, and the countdown to Perth begins. Bum bum bummmm.

32 Days

Labels: ,